Good morning dear friends,
It’s 8.45am on Saturday and I’ve already been up for four hours. I really love my early morning starts. I find that my creativity is on fire at this time in the morning. I have so much space to feel and think.
Here’s what I’ve done so far:
- Before I got out of bed I did some expansion meditations. These only took a few minutes.
- I checked my mail and Facebook notifications
- I went outside to look at the full moon for a few minutes
- I went through a new Live a Sweet Life without Sugar course that I bought off DailyOM.
- I did a 20-minute yoga routine from Fit and Fierce Over 40 (also bought off DailyOM).
- I then bought their Tell Your Story, Heal Your Life course (as research for my new My Fairy Tale Life offer. If you’d like more information on that, check it out here: Click here
- Next up was changing my sales page for my beloved Free to be Me journey of forgiveness which starts on Monday 5th October. If you’d like to join me please click here: Click here I really love playing with Canva. It’s so simple and fun to use.
- While I was doing the design work I was also listening to a fascinating interview on YouTube with Sacha Stone.
- I then thought I’d hold a competition to win a free 30-minute kinesiology session with me. Here’s the link to that: Click here Please let me know if that link doesn’t take you to my post.
- I also wrote back to a client who gave me some positive feedback on the session I did with her this week.
- This led to me making some subtle changes to my prices on my Acuity booking page. I have not had a price increase for a few years but what I did do is have a price drop to help people with COVID issues.
- My boy then woke up and requested some breakfast so I made him some scrambled eggs.
- I rang Bunnings about returning a pruning saw that doesn’t seem to be working.
- I posted in one of my favourite business groups Whole Being Business.
- And that brings me to here. Now to post this, get dressed and head to Bunnings. My next job is to trim our trees overhanging our neighbours’ garage. Technically, it’s not my responsibility but they’re aged and I like them very much so am happy to help.
So what does your Saturday morning look like? Would love to hear about it.
Have a beautiful weekend.
With love from my braveheart to yours.