Now’s the time to be brave. To believe in yourself and your worth and to speak up.
It’s so easy to get caught in self-doubt and fear but what do they serve? They serve to keep you small and safe (thank you ego). And where does that lead to? Nowhere great, hey?
I know that I have some challenges about shining my light but here I am writing another blog post for anyone to see.
Everyday life requires all types of courage: making a phone call you’ve been dreading, promoting your business or asking someone out. However courage is like a muscle, the more you use it, the stronger it gets.
If you can recognise courage in others, this means you then possess it within yourself. Give yourself credit for that. If I think about it, I can make quite a long list of my brave efforts (raising children on my own, going back to study as a mature age student, starting my own business…)
According to Justin Moikeha Asar, creator of The Liquid Crystals, Chrysoprase is the crystal of Fearless Movement. It is represented by the animal totem of the deer and results in your “Crown, Heart and Solar Plexus Chakras working in harmony to direct life in a fearless manner due to the presence of spirit, unconditional love and understanding of self without ego.”
Five easy steps to being your best brave self:
- Know that there are people who need to hear exactly what you are saying (so speak your truth).
- As the old maxim goes, the journey of a 1,000 miles begins with a single step (go on,
you can do it).
- Ask yourself what you have to lose and compare it to with what you have to gain (things are never as bad as you fear them to be).
- Just do it, whatever it is (and give yourself a pat on the back regardless of the outcome).
- Hold your hand on your Solar Plexus Chakra to activate your personal power.
If you feel poised but not quite ready to take a leap of faith, maybe a kinesiology session is just what you need. Feel free to get in touch with me to have a preliminary chat. And, drum roll please, I have reduced my session price by 50% until the 21st of March 2017).